Lone Worker Monitoring Services
Commissionaires helps organizations like yours ensure the safety of employees who work alone. Our Lone Worker Monitoring program is a simple to use, always vigilant and cost effective solution. It protects lone employees regardless of their work environment.
Lone Worker Monitoring provides peace of mind for everyone–employees and employers. It provides dependable live support for your employees, with 24/7 monitoring by our response centre, ensuring a planned response and enhanced safety.
Our response centre eliminates the need for your own dedicated security staff, and a telephone is the only equipment needed, making the program a cost effective option. Only one phone number needs to be registered and can be used by multiple workers, eliminating multiple user fees.
Lone Worker Monitoring Process:
- employees regularly call into the automated monitoring system or live person call centre according to their personally set schedule;
- call in can be done via landline, cell phone or satellite phone;
- automatic escalation is triggered by failure to call in or to respond;
- our 24/7 Operations Centre staff become actively involved, following a predetermined protocol;
- protocols can be set up to have as few as one escalation call or several before emergency response is sought.
The Lone Worker Monitoring program is both an automated and hands-on monitoring system, protecting a work site, an individual or multiple lone work groups. It gives each lone worker the flexibility and protection they need with an easy, one-number call into our automated system and an automatic trigger to our Operations Centre initiating a planned response.