Security Employment Careers
Build your career with Commissionaires.
Commissionaires across Canada was founded 87 years ago and offers a wide variety of positions to former military and police personnel, as well as to other eligible candidates of good character. Our culture is one dedicated to each and every commissionaire’s success. When you work for Commissionaires, you are really working to help make Canada a more secure and friendlier place.
Make every day on the job different—whether it's a border crossing, courthouse, fingerprinting office, corporate business, special event or mobile patrol—and you will discover a new kind of job satisfaction with industry-leading training, salaries, benefits and career development opportunities.
Why Should you Come Work with Us?
- We’re a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing employment and ensuring the maximum return to every commissionaire;
- As a leading, national security company, we provide rewarding employment opportunities and working environments that respect our teams of security professionals and make the most of their skills;
- We have diverse and interesting job opportunities in a variety of security and enforcement roles with clients from all sectors;
- You’ll enjoy competitive remuneration and an excellent benefits package;
- We offer training and opportunities for enriching skill-sets and achieving personal goals;
- You have flexibility with full-time, part-time or casual work in a variety of public and private sector environments;
- You can work with people of all ages and backgrounds where you’ll have opportunities to learn and mentor.
Which of These Fits You?
Do you have military or law enforcement experience?
If you have served in the Canadian Forces or RCMP, we have opportunities for you, no matter where you live. Commissionaires has been providing rewarding employment to former members of the Canadian Forces and RCMP for 87 years.
Are you a student?
Commissionaires is looking for outstanding students and young people to join our team. Get flexible shifts that can work with your school schedule, either full or part time.
None of the above
Not all commissionaires are former law enforcement or military professionals. Commissionaires is always looking for responsible team members for general employment. To join you must be fluent in both written and spoken English. Bilingualism is always an asset and sometimes a requirement. Ideally, you possess an excellent employment record and above average customer service skills.